1a&b) As you can see in the "BEFORE" photo, the bars installed by the school district did not prevent vandalism. The "AFTER" photo shows Galvanized Screens with the Keyless Door Lock feature. Which do you prefer?
4) Roof Security Guards
7) Glass Doors
5) Large glass windows and doors are often high-security risk areas. Office buildings, storefronts, and glass entrance doors can be easy targets for vandalism and too often alarms and security cameras won't stop theft. Safety Screen window guards are an attractive solution, as seen in the photo of the 2-Color Window Guards Screens.
5) 2-color Window Guard Screens
3) School administrators are very happy when their media labs are secured with Safety Screen's attractive window guards.
1a) AFTER: Galvanized Screen with
Keyless Door Lock
4) Safety Screen's AC unit Guards protect your HVAC units from condenser damage caused by vandalism or accidents, as well as theft of copper and aluminum tubing.
AC units and HVAC units can be very expensive to repair, and often need to be replaced after extensive damage. Securing these units before future incidents can save up to thousands of dollars in repair or replacement costs.
AC unit Guards can be built as either stationary full steel cages, or with hinged security doors or removable panels to provide easy access for maintenance work.
6) Service Window Guards
3) A Happy School Administrator
7) Securing a glass door is no problem, we have designed and built hundreds of window guards that transform a glass door into a Safety Screen security door.
6) Customer Service Windows, such as those commonly found on Student Stores, Attendance & ASB Windows, Cafeteria Windows, Athletic Field Concession Stands and Ticket Windows, are a common trouble area for break-ins.
Safety Screen window guards are a low-cost alternative to Roll-Up Shutter Doors. This type of security guard has a built in keyless security lock on the door.
2) Interior RSB-1 with Keyless Door Lock
2) Look closely at the Interior Mount RSB-1© photo and you will notice that the window guard with the security door is opened to show the emergency exit. The computers in the media lab are well secured.
1b) BEFORE: Bars with Broken Glass